Hand crafted from premium grade Western Red Cedar, custom sized to each paddler, and rubbed with an oil finish.
My traditional Greenland styled paddles are a design that has been tried and tested by Inuit hunters for hundreds of years.
They are great for rolling, touring, and surfing. If you are looking to add depth to your paddling, start using a Greenland paddle.
Full Length $299
82" (208cm) - 95" (241cm)
24 oz - 32 oz
Ergonomic with high performance in a wide variety of paddling styles and conditions. All while providing less strain on the shoulders, arms, core. Strong, flexible, and lightweight properties make these paddles great for touring, surf, expeditions, and rolling.
Spare/Short Paddle $250
Readiness and reliability for when you need it most. These short, stout, and light weight paddles were used as a spare with a low stow away, not so much for chasing storms.
Perfect your sliding stroke and roll technique with a shorty.
Low profile spare paddle without risk of protruding from the deck of most sea kayaks when surfing
- Symmetrical power face blades
- Large surface area distribution
- Dihedral blade tapering eliminates paddle flutter.
- Defined blade edges for a quick and catchy stroke and roll.
- Soft shoulders
- Epoxy coated tip edging to protect open wood grain from splitting.
- Pure Tung Oil finish
- NEW! Bone white epoxy tips $50 (as seen above!)
- NEW! Shou-Sugi-Ban "Fire Finish" $80
Begin the design process and find out more with a consultation.